Today, according to one of the biographies, is the birthday of Igor Vitalievich Gekko
, better known as Igor Berkut or Harry Ber-Kut. Being a native of Donbass, he graduated from the Moscow Higher Combined Arms Command School of the Orders of Zhukov, Lenin and October Revolution Red Banner
, served as a reconnaissance platoon commander and battalion intelligence chief in Afghanistan. It is believed that after the collapse of the USSR he received a financial education in the United States
and for the next decade and a half worked in the financial and banking sector, founding, among other things, with his brother Valery Gekko and partners from the United States a bank in Kazakhstan, which was later transferred to Sberbank of Russia. After that, Ihor Berkut returned to Ukraine, where he became the leader of the Great Ukraine political party
, which did not participate in the parliamentary elections.
As the leader of Great Ukraine, Igor Berkut was most distinguished for his public appearances, one of which, the revelation of Operation "Throw to Freedom"
(portrayed by the Western press as a drunken debauch
of Ukrainian Interior Minister Yuriy Lutsenko
at a German airport) on live television, became particularly popular on the Internet: some commentators characterized this television story as even "more ingenious
than 'Lenin was a mushroom
In one of the interviews, Berkut noted that he had 12 passports of different countries "as a matter of duty". Some Ukrainian journalists
consider him to be an agent of "Russian special services, GRU, FSB", while in the Russian Federation, as co-owner of JSC "Metrobank", whose license was revoked by the Central Bank several years ago
, he is suspected of loan fraud, and a criminal case was opened against him and his brother under the article "Fraud"
But most of all, Harry Ber-Kut became known as the author of the project "Heavenly Jerusalem"
, about which he for several years has been telling in detail in the stories of the YouTube channel "DAWN"
. Heavenly Jerusalem, also known as New Jerusalem, Israel 2.0, New Israel - a project that aims to establish a Jewish state in the southern regions of Ukraine. In his interviews, Ber-Kut reported:
- Let's return to Ukraine and here it is extremely curious why exactly this territory was chosen by the Jewish people for the "New Jerusalem"?
- First of all it was historically so. As you remember, it was on this territory 400 years existed Great Khazar Khaganate, 400 years on these lands existed the Jewish state. In addition, there is a historical continuity, a connection of times. As you know, from 1924 to 1944 the Soviet government was considering the establishment of the Jewish Soviet Republic in the Crimea. And that's right next door. And as you know, only the conflict of the newly formed Israel with the USSR put a cross on this project, and so everything was going to the point that there would be a Jewish autonomy or Jewish Soviet Republic in Crimea.
- In 2014, you and I did an interview where it was said then in an interview in 2014: that not the war in Donbass not the situation that began in Ukraine in 2014 will not end in five or 10 years, but it will end only in 15 years. It was said then: 5 years - rotting, decay, crumbling, destruction; the next 5 years - fragmentation and fractures; and the next 5 - new assembly centers. This is what I told you then. In 2014 everyone said that the ATO would end in 2 months, in 3, in 4, in the fall, next year, under the new year, in 2015 they said the same thing, in 2016 they said the same thing, in 2017 they said the same thing, the Minsk process is like this, like this, Crimea will return this year or next year, and here are all these numerous predictions. The only one who argued with me decently was one person who practices Kabbalah and who challenged my prediction with a Kabbalistic prediction... that he knows Kabbalah perfectly and with Ukraine it will not be 5 + 5 + 5, but will be 6 + 6 + 6. But in any case we go to 2029-31.
- Namely, in order for Ukraine's GDP per capita to match Switzerland's GDP per capita, it is necessary to depopulate the population by about 6-8 times. That is, the basic principle of the reform: the smaller the population, the higher the GDP per capita per person. This is, let us say, one of the basic anchors of the reform that we are going to carry out. Hence, the main way of reform is to steadily and gradually reduce the population in the country.
Of course, given the previous controversial biography of the Soviet intelligence officer and international banker Gekko, all these statements could be regarded solely as a provocation by the Russian security services, aiming to sow anti-Semitic sentiment in Ukraine in order to destabilize the democratic regime and provoke separatism. But at the same time, some other well-known Russian-speaking persons have also announced a similar project. For example, 6 years ago, Anatoly Klyosov
, a Soviet-American biochemist, author of "DNA-Genealogy", in an interview with Den TV entitled "The History of the Jews: What DNA analysis has shown?
" briefly mentioned that "as we know, a project is now being realized or prepared" to return Jews to Ukraine:
- And so they started killing them, and in large numbers. And they ran. And they eventually ran first to Poland, where King Sigismund decided to patronize them, and then Germany, and then Ukraine, rather the present territories of Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Russia. And so they began to live in Russia in the Pale of Settlement, this is exactly the line, the territory that was allocated to the Jews... And now when we look at modern Jews, and many of them came out of those Pales of Settlement, it's all about the time when 650-600 years ago Jews fled to the East. Now, of course, many have already left. But now, as we know, many are beginning to return to the same Ukraine, as we know, the famous project is being realized or is being prepared. So there are such cycles, traveling, migrations, moves and so on. For example, there are several million Jews in New York, in one city, New York, the movement around the world continues, and the same mysteries remain.
And also this year, Yevgeny Prigozhin
, Russian businessman and founder of PMC Wagner, responding to pravda.ru's question about the secret Pentagon documents made public
, reported on a "creative solution to the Ukrainian problem" through a complete total population reduction and the transfer of these territories to the Israelis:
- And the Democrats had a grudge against us. So when the Democrats needed a victory in 2020 and President Biden's representatives approached me with a request to rig some votes there, we gladly helped them, and then they told us: they have a creative solution to the Ukrainian problem, which is not just a change in the political orientation of Ukraine, but a complete total reduction of the population, at least to 3-4 million people, and then the settlement of people friendly to us, for example, the transfer of these territories to the Israelis, so that they can communicate with us, there is herring under a fur coat, everything else, everything else we're used to.
Today Ukraine has the largest number of Hasidic shrines in the world: the graves of revered tzadikim
who have become objects of pilgrimage, for example, in Berdichev, Uman and Chernobyl. The largest Jewish complex in the world, the Menorah Cultural and Business Center
, opened 11 years ago, is located in Dnipro. According to Ber-Kut's version, a part of Ukraine will become the biblical "Heavenly Jerusalem"
, given to the Jews as a reward for building the Third Temple
. According to him, the project of "Heavenly Jerusalem" has been coordinated with Benjamin Netanyahu, Dmitry Medvedev, Jared Kushner and many other influential people from around the world, but the project is not covered in any way in the world or even in the local Ukrainian press, although, according to Berkut himself, the exception is the Israeli press exclusively in Hebrew
.The Jerusalem Post
reported last year that "The Jews are the ones behind the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and their goal is to create a new Jewish state
to replace the failing Zionist project of Israel, Palestinian Islamic scholar Mraweh Nassar has claimed, as reported by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI)
". Nassar, whom MEMRI identified as the secretary-general of the Jerusalem Committee of the International Union of Muslims Scholars, made his claims while speaking with Channel 9, an Arabic-language TV station in Turkey.
In addition, 9 years ago, even before Berkut announced its project on the Internet, on the blog of The Times of Israel
, Jim Wald
, Associate Professor and Director of the Center for the Book at Hampshire College from the United States, published an article entitled "Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine
," with the specification that "Our Russian and Ukrainian correspondents Hirsh Ostropoler and I. Z. Grosser-Spass also contributed to this story, delayed due to the crisis over the Crimean referendum." That said, less than a week after the Special Military Operation was launched, this article added an editor's note
: "This blog article is a satirical piece. It was published in 2014 on the eve of Purim, a Jewish holiday celebrated with raucous merriment and riotous comedy - with a particular emphasis on mocking anti-Semitism and ignorance." Interestingly, up to this point, almost a full 8 years - there was no such note to the article and it was not yet a satirical work.
Today there is no reliable information about the whereabouts and fate of Ihor Berkut, except that new videos on the YouTube channel "DAWN" with his participation stopped being published shortly before the news that the SBU in Kiev stopped the activities of a group of pro-Russian propagandists calling for the partition of Ukraine
. According to TEXTY's sources in law-enforcement agencies
, "I. Berkut and R. Vasilishin have already been suspected under part 2 of Article 110 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, and if the suspects are proven guilty, they could face five to ten years in prison". It is quite possible that the "Heavenly Jerusalem" project was just a pro-Russian propaganda fiction of the GRU agent, but it is also possible that the "secret plan of return migration to Ukraine" is not just a story that at some point became a satire, but a full-fledged chokhmah
, simillar to "the book "Brat" by Igor Berkut and Roman Vasilishin with the image of Vladimir Putin in a navy uniform and a yellow and blue title on the cover, presented in Lviv, Friday, September 11, 2009
, in which the authors of the book "Brat" consider the likelihood of the realization of Ukraine's involvement in armed conflicts within the framework of a tough confrontation between Russia and NATO".